Tuesday, August 11, 2015

California Travels Pt One



Hi Dolls New Blogspot Name New Posts First off i'm no longer using peekayboocloset.blogspot anymore its been hacked with a virus its bitter sweet because i liked what i was building there but it was also time for a change so with that being said I have recently traveled to California for a family emergency, My Mom has cancer, I know who doesn't hate the C. Word but i'm glad to say she's doing well so these are my pictures from the first week there. My sisters and niece went to go get our nails done , My sister made me breakfast and this is one of many pictures of our trip to the beach.We went to relax and unwind, This will be one of three posts plus a youtube video link of my trip Enjoy! and remember life is short family comes first     

No comments:

Post a Comment